It's December 1st and you know what that means… time to get those Christmas cards in the mail! Or maybe make some more? 😎
But wait, the first of the month also means that Stampin' Up! released notice about retiring and discounted items! The stamps on this list will continue to be made until the 20th of December, but the other items are only available while supplies last. You can see a list of retiring and discounted items HERE. Please let me know if you have any questions!
One of my favorite sentiments for this time of year is the one used here, "Christmas wishes from across the miles". The majority of my family lives in Georgia and although my hubby and I are happy where we are in Florida, this time of year always brings about some longing for home. When I saw this design by Chantal de Kaste, I knew I had to make a couple not only for the sentiment but for the pine tucked behind it.
If you've sent your cards and are looking for packaging ideas, here's a project from the past that may be of interest to you. These tags were created using oval dies and some smaller images. This post includes more detailed information and photos.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Holly Berry Happiness Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Brights Stampin' Write Markers
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Versamark Pad
- Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Neutrals 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder
- Heat Tool
- Holly Berry Builder Punch
- Big Shot
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies
- Gold 1/8" Ribbon
- 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Burlap Ribbon
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels