Stamp Review Crew - Crafting Forever



Today's focus by the Stamp Review Crew is the Crafting Forever stamp set.  Whether you've just been inspired by Cindy or you're starting here, thanks for joining us on this hop! Directional links at the bottom of each post will direct you to the next (or previous) stop. First, here's a peek at the set:


Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever stamp set
Rubber stamps, available both on wood and clear-mount 

This stamp set is such a fun one. Like all of you, I'll be enjoying this hop for all of the great projects and ideas shared. For me, the jar of brushes caught my eye first and I thought it might be fun to make a cover for a small journal I keep on my desk.  I stamped the image with Versamark and heat set white embossing powder, then followed that up with watercolor. 

Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever stamp, Watercolor sample book

When I adhered the image to the front of the booklet, I sandwiched some Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon and Linen Thread in between layers; that way, I can tie the book closed when it's not in use. This allows me to corral all those little notes, receipts and whatnot I tend to keep with me before putting them where they really belong ;)

Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever stamp, thank you card

Before I go, there's been some chat on forums about whether to leave the image of three pens together or separate them. I know I'll use them more as individual stamps than as one large image, so I did some surgery and separated them into three images. (With cling-mount, it's easy enough to mount them onto the same clear block if I ever want to use them as a unit.) Here's a quick look at the separated stamps and an easy Thank You card.


Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever stamp, thank you card


Hope you enjoy these ideas! Now here are the buttons you'll need to keep hopping! Enjoy!

Cindy Elam


Heidi Baks


Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana

Comments

  1. Your watercoloring is fabulous! I love how you did the image! And I agree sometimes rubber stamp surgery is necessary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal, Adriana! I love the white embossing! And that was very daring of you to cut the pens apart!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your journal, as well as the clean simplicity of the note cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous creations. Love the embossing on the journal and the watercolour wash around the images. Such a great idea to separate the pens. Love it! Thanks for sharing. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your journal, Adriana! Just gorgeous! And the note cards are CAS perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects, Adriana. Now you have me thinking about cutting up those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your journal cover! So pretty. I'll leave the stamp surgery to you, though. I lost a patient once doing that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the journal, and the thank you cards are so simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those simple notecards! And what a nice idea for a creative journal for your desk - I love the artsy image for the front.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so late on going through this hop, oops! LOVE LOVE LOVE the watercolor within the lines card. So pretty! All are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!