Stampin' Up! Crafting Forever graduation thank you cards

Our son Devin is graduating from high school at the end of this month. He has had a great experience at a local 'school of choice' and is very ready to start his next adventure. Especially since it's not likely to involve calculus!

I wanted to send a couple of thank you notes to teachers who have been a wonderful influence on him, teaching him the skills he needed for the particular subject but also something about life along the way.

These note cards were created using a new stamp set called Crafting Forever. The fountain pen image you see above is actually from a set of three pens that make up one stamp. I simply used scissors with a non-stick coating to carefully cut them apart. (I can see myself using them more as individual images than as one whole.) The 1/4" Very Vanilla ribbon is also a new item; both are being released with the 2017-18 Annual Catalog.


Thanks for joining me on my little escape today! I'd love to hear your thoughts: how do you feel about stamp surgery?

-*-
Adriana

Three Products used today

Comments