New Stampin' Up! Products

Ugh! Laundry - why do you demand so much attention?!

I received a box of new goodies today - almost all are items from the upcoming annual catalog.  Thanks to our love for clean clothes, I won't be in the craft room today but I wanted to go ahead and give you a peek at a new embellishment we will be offering.



Glitter enamel dots!! And aren't the sizes great? These dots are a great addition to the white enamel dots we already offer. (The white ones can be used as-is or you can color them with alcohol based markers like sharpies or copics.) If you haven't tried them, you may be happy to know they're not bulky and to use them you simply peel and stick.  I love the added simple detail to projects and the fact that they do not interfere with the mailing process. You know... so we can actually mail the cards we create 😁   Go ahead #makeacardshareacard

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana

Comments