Moon Baby, challenge

Morning thoughts…  I love card sketches for inspiration. I have a Pinterest board dedicated to them because I know they can kick-start a card project like nobody's business. However - color challenges? They're definitely a challenge. And Definitely out of my comfort zone. Then this popped up in a feed:

"I think it's important as a filmmaker, as any person working in the arts, that you've got to try new stuff and challenge yourself and take chances." 
Darren Aronofsky

Huh. I don't know who Darren is, but a person can see the opportunity for growth in that statement, right? So, what's the worst that could happen… another card in the recycling bin? Color - challenge accepted!



https://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com/2017/04/fab-friday-110.htmlOk, so I may have cheated by using so much white. But a girl has to start somewhere, right? 😬

The color challenge used as a guide today is the current challenge by Fab Friday. Just click on the color image to be directed to their site to see their samples and to link your own project.

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana


Aside from coordinating card stock and ink in the challenge colors, here are the key products used today:


Comments

  1. I'm so glad you got out of your comfort zone and joined in our challenge! Your card is so cute and you used the colors well! I use a lot of white space too for hard color combos so you're not to worry at all about that! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Amanda! I'm happy you like the card and thank you for leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  2. Hah - you ROCKED these colors - this was a tough one for me too, and I'm on the "lots of white-space" team myself, lol. You've added lots of little detail with texture and dimension - perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather! I'm happy to be on your team :) Thanks to all of you for providing great inspiration. I am really enjoying your challenges!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!