The April Paper Pumpkin is going to be a special one! Stampin' Up! CEO Sara Douglass designed the kit and if you follow her on social media, then you know she has a fresh vibrant style. I can't wait to see what she has planned. Our kits always come with a stamp set, at least one ink spot and all of the supplies needed to create a set of projects and this one will be no different. I don't what it will look like yet, but I can tell you that every April kit will also include a free gift!
New to our kits? Here are some of the features you can expect:
- Paper Pumpkin is $19.95 a month (shipping is included). *US price*
- Included in every box is an exclusive photopolymer stamp set designed just for the kit. You will not see these sets in a catalog!
- All of the project pieces are ready for you to personalize and assemble.
- The kits are varied; you'll see greeting cards, memory keeping, gift packaging - all sorts of paper projects for you to try and enjoy.
- Your kit includes a clear set of instructions to help with assembly. Don't care for the project? Search for alternate ideas on Pinterest. You'll be amazed at what people create!
- You can opt out of a mailing by logging in to your account before the 10th of any month and selecting the option to "skip". But I don't recommend doing that in April! 😊
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or visit the Paper Pumpkin site for more details.