Garden in Bloom thank you card

I owe someone a thank you and can't send it directly to them, so I thought I would post it here :)
Thank you to whomever placed an order last week. (You selected "no contact", which means your name and contact info is not shared with me.) I appreciate you and thank you for helping me remain a Demonstrator. This card is for you!


The images from Garden in Bloom were stamped and heat embossed with black embossing powder. This made it super easy to color in the images using an Aquapainter and ink from the lids of my stamp pads. If you ever have days where you can't seem to color within the lines, I definitely recommend this method! The melted powder does a great job of keeping the watercolor corralled and using a dark powder also makes the colors pop.

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana

Stampin' Up! products used on this project: 

Comments