Organizing card stock

Organization of supplies always seems like a hot topic with crafters! I recently ran across a few videos by crafty people sharing craft room tours. The rooms were awesome - I kid you not - but unless I kick someone out that's not going to be happening here any time soon ;) There were ideas to be used though, and one in particular stuck out. Jennifer McGuire opened up one of her supply drawers immediately next to her work station and showed how she keeps card fronts cut, scored and ready to go. Now that's something I can do! 


In the box are card fronts cut 4 1/4" x 11 which means they are "top fold" cards. The others (to the right) are cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", so they are "side fold" cards. If you don't have a drawer at your disposal, check to see if you have any boxes available. The one you see above is a box we used to sell for holding Bigz Dies and it's the perfect size!

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana

Comments