Stampin' Up! Pedal Pusher promotional stamp set

One of the recently released stamp sets available through Sale-a-bration is a fun "builder" set called Pedal Pusher. What do I mean by builder? This type of set has images that you use to build upon the main image - in this case a tandem bicycle.

Greeting cards created by the artists at Stampin' Up!

See the hearts coming out of the basket? They are just one of three images provided to fill the basket! As I write this post, I've just returned to the hotel from a walk in busy London. Lots of bicycles here as well as shops of all sizes selling flowers, others with fresh baked goodies so this set is looking even cuter now. Maybe I can learn to draw a box to resemble the ones used by Deliveroo (food delivery)!

Pedal Pushers (Sale-a-bration 2016)



Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Shop, Host an Event, or Sign Up! Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.







Comments