One more Stampin' Success CASE: Sprinkles of Life

My last few posts have shared different cards that are almost-direct copies of projects shared in the Stampin' Success magazine. I hope you have enjoyed these cards and, if you are a demo, are inspired to create some of your own! And if you are not a Demonstrator… well, now you have seen one more reason why being a Demonstrator is great :)

Sprinkles of Life w/ coordinating Tree Builder punch
Yay! I've been wanting to make this card since this coordinating set came out. I love this builder punch; it was used to punch out the tree top, trunk, apples and bird! (Click the link below to see the other images in this set that also coordinate with the punch.) So cute…

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Sale-a-bration is coming to an end! Get your gift with purchase today!
Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.

This supply list looks huge (!) but keep in mind that most of it reflects the scraps of card stock used for the main images. If you are new to crafting or to Stampin' Up!, please note that color-family packs are available (not only the individual packs linked here).

Product List

Comments