FMS226 Happy Notes for Eric and Amber


My nephew and his wife will be moving into their first home pretty soon. I'm so happy for them :) When I saw FMS sketch #226, I thought it would be a great design to create a clean and simple card for them. I wanted something fun, so I chose this adorable packed car as the one and only image. Too cute…

Happy Notes (click to enlarge)


Product List

Also used:
Silhouette - scalloped circle behind stamped image
Little B - word dies
Cuttlebug - dots embossing folder (I don't know the real name of this folder)

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Get free products when you shop!
  Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.




Comments

  1. What a really lovely card for your nephew and his wife! I love the textures and colors, and the beautiful design. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming image - it really catches the eye - and just perfect with the simple "congrats". Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!