Video: how to create an fun-fold card

I recently received a request from Mary asking how to create an accordion fold card I shared a while back. Since I couldn't find my notes, I decided to recreate the card and - this time - film a short video showing you just how easy it is.

First, here's the original card (front and inside):



Now, here are the details on how easy it is to make! I apologize for the quality of the video. My computer wasn't cooperating and neither was the editing tool on YouTube. To see the measurements pop up on the video, select CC (close captioning). I've also listed them below in case YouTube doesn't cooperate for you, either.



Card base: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
2 card panels: 4" x 5-1/4"
Technique piece: 3" x 5-1/4"; score at 3/4", 1-1/2" and 2-1/4"
Gray panels: sample 2 pieces at 2-1/2" x 4" - but have fun with this - any shape that fits will work :)

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Shop, Host an Event, or Sign Up! Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.


Cynthia's Hostess Code: 6SRJER46
February hostess code: HY2SH2E4. Use this code with online orders and receive an equal share in Stampin' Rewards!





Comments