Creatively Yours not just for the back of cards

I'm still a little obsessed with our new Cups & Kettles Framelits Dies. This time I used some retired paper, random embellishments and a stamp set usually reserved for the back of the card to create a thank you for a special customer.

The Petite Petals flower punch works nicely with button embellishments!
Creatively Yours is a set of 8 stamps that you can use to let your customers or recipients of handmade gifts know that your item was, indeed, handmade! I really like this "made just for you" as an element on the front of the card. Now why haven't I ever thought of that before? ;)

 If you sell items with any Stampin' Up! images, you'll be happy to know that three of the stamps include the copyright logo needed to keep you legit.

Creatively Yours (available in wood or cling mount)

Thanks for joining me on my little escape today!
-*-
Adriana
Shop, Host an Event, or Sign Up! Click here for Sale-a-bration Details.

You may also want to check out:



Product List

Comments

  1. This is sweet! The DSP and stamp are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn! Thank you for your kind comment on my teapot card. So glad you like it! Even though the paper retired long ago, I couldn't resist using it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!