Stampin' Up! Painted Petals greeting card

Today's card came together quickly. I was playing around with some scraps of Tea Lace Paper Doilies and Linen Thread and noticed I had just enough to adorn a small sentiment. With a garden in mind, I simply stamped some flowers across a panel of Whisper White card stock and in short order had this card piece together. Hope you like it :)


I'm really going to miss these colors as they retire this month as part of the 2013-15 In Color collection; especially the sweet Pistachio Pudding (the light green). In case you missed the earlier post, you can access the 2015 retirement list here; you'll notice that a lot of the items are discounted up to 50%. Stamps will continue to be produced through May 26, however the other items are available only while supplies last. Also, as mentioned earlier, all My Digital Studio items and services are being retired.

Thanks for viewing today's post!
Adriana B.




Product List

Comments