The Stamp Review Crew - Hello, Lovely

Woo-hoo! It's time for a blog hop!

I must confess that when I started to write today's post I realized I had created projects using the wrong stamp set. (*Smack self in forehead, V8 style*) Today, we have 14 stops of projects created using the Hello, Lovely stamp set. (Not Oh, Hello…) So you will be happy to know that my projects, which I believe are indeed Lovely, came together pretty quickly despite the smack in the forehead and panic. Let's take peek, shall we?



The card began with a Primrose Petals card base, topped with a layer of Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. The Vanilla layer was stamped and heat embossed using one of the images from the set and Clear Embossing Powder. I hope you can see it well; clear embossing creates a subtle but elegant look.


The new baker's twine with the little touch of gold makes me happy; how about you?

The second project is this cute little lipstick box created using our gorgeous Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper. Winter or summer, wouldn't this be a cute way to gift a tube of lip balm or your friend's favorite lip color? 


And here it is open on one end so that you can see it fits lipstick. Although I'm sure it would fit candy, too :)

Template Designed by Sam Donald, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the UK.
Well, thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you found a little inspiration along the way. Next you'll be traveling to one of my favorite stampers, Tanya. And if you are traveling towards the top of the hop, you'll get another one of my favorites, Heidi! Enjoy!




Want to create today's projects? Here's what you'll need:
Stamps: Hello, Lovely
Natural Composition Specialty DSP (126917)
Project Colors: Primrose Petals, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Tools: Heat Tool (129053), Banner Punch (SAB 133519), Curly Label Punch (119851), Large Oval Punch (119855)
Embellishments: Gold Baker's Twine (132975), Jewels Basic Pearl (119247), Natural Trim (129287)
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)



Comments

  1. Good recovery. :) I love the clear embossing on the card. That looks fabulous! I did have to think about it when I grabbed my set, so don't feel too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to pull a rabbit of the hat! Sweet little projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects! Great save! I never would have guessed how quickly you put them together. I love that little lipstick box, and your card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas, Adriana, and on short time! I love the card and that lipstick box. It's nice to see that Natural Composition DSP used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun are these? that lipstick box is uber cute, but my favorite project is the card - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Adriana. And I absolutely love your lipstick holder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous projects, Adriana! What a way to punt. I love the elegant background you created with your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From great pressure come diamonds, right! Love the embossed pattern on your card, it is so perfect! And the lipstip box with the composition paper? Genius! I really need to stop hoarding it :) Are you doing a tutorial on the lipstick box? (hint hint :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lovely little box was created using a tutorial by Sam Donald (a Demo in the UK). She has a YouTube video that will show you how to make the box… all with a cool accent, too! I will link to her in a post later this week so that we don't de-rail from the hop.

      Delete
  9. V8 head smacking moment aside, your project did turn out LOVELY! I pinned them both. Love the subtle embossing on the card and the simple layout. And that box is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol Adriana that is too funny you did a fantastic job though :) Love your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute projects Adrianna. Love the colors and the little lipstick holder is cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!