Many Thanks US231

This week's sketch stumped me at first, but then I chose a different card size and a few colorful paper scraps and it all came together. Thanks to Nancy for letting me pull these word rub-ons from her collection!




The finished card size is 6-1/2" x 3". I would like to tell you I'm clever enough to figure out these random sizes on my own, but I would by fibbing! It's one of the sizes listed on the Envelope Punch Board; so when I'm ready to mail this I will be able to make an envelope to fit. Sweet!

Colors: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Tools: Horizontal Slot punch (retired)
Extras: Natural Trim, Linen Thread, Metallic Brads (retired)
Other: Jewelry Charm, word rub-ons


Comments

  1. Great card! I really like your take on the sketch. Fun card size, too. I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The envelope punch board is really opening up so many ideas for card sizes. I really wouldn't have considered them on my own!

      Delete
  2. This is such a great card! I love the clean lines and the color blocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love how you used rub-ons I just hoard them for scrapbooking. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Holly! I know what you mean about the "stash"! Time to use 'em up!!

      Delete
  4. What a fun card. You did a great job coming up with this idea from the sketch. Perfect way to say Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!