Stampin' Up! Truly Grateful available as a digital download

Did you know that most of the stamp sets in our Holiday Catalog are available as digital files? Well, they are - and at a fraction of the "real stamp" price, too. I recently purchased Truly Grateful, a fall-inspired set containing 6 separate images, including 2 shown here (wheat bundle, sentiment).


Digital images can be easily altered using My Digital Studio. I created this card for a swap, so it was nice to reduce the bundle image to the size I wanted, color it on-screen and then just print multiple for die cutting. Same thing with the sentiment. And what I really like? This is a stamp set that I will only use occasionally, so it was nice to only spend $3.95 on it :)

Stamps: Truly Grateful (MDS Version item #134928)
Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
Card Stock: Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Tools: Modern Label punch, Big Shot, Framelits- Circles
Extras: Designer Naturals Buttons, Linen Thread

Comments

  1. Great card! I love the colors, and I never would have guessed that was the digital version of the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I too would never guessed it was a digital version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the colors, the layout, the paper, and the theme! I would never have realized it was an MDS image if you hadn't told us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweater Weather paper is one of my favorite. I love how you did the digital image. The card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!