Stampin' Up! Print Poetry meets Pretty Postage

As we reach the end of both our Annual Catalog and our Spring catalog, I'm realizing there are quite a few things I still want to play with before I start concentrating on the "new". For example, I still have a few sheets of our Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack. The sheets are sized perfectly for card making, so why not pair one with a stamp set that needs to see more ink?


Our Pretty Postage stamp set and coordinating Postage Stamp punch made it easy to create a fun little birthday card. Three cakes are Gumball Green (shown in the scrollwork of the paper, too). The Raspberry Ripple cake shows the sentiment included on the stamp; I dressed it up with a little punched flower... which is about as close as I get to cake decorating in real life. But that's okay, I know where I can purchase pretty and tasty cakes. I'll stick to inking up stamps ;)

Sketch: Mojo 290
Supply details: 

Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (Spring 2013)
Stamps: Pretty Postage (set to retire June 3, 2013)
Colors: Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
Tools: Postage Stamp Punch, Itty Bitty punch pack
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestone, Satin Stitched Ribbon - Raspberry Ripple
Links:
Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7
My Paper Pumpkin - Get a kit in the mail each month!
Get future posts straight to your inbox

Comments

  1. Cute card! I love how the one cake stands out from the rest! Mmmmm... cake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever you, punching the flower from the DSP! I was trying to figure out got you got the flower two-toned, until I clicked on the picture to make it bigger. Love it! So, are you going to beat me on finishing off the DSP pack?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tanya - not likely! I still have 21 sheets left! lol
    @Yapha - Raspberry Ripple sounds like a yummy cake, doesn't it? Especially if there is chocolate involved...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so pretty together. I love all those little birthday cakes. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!