Stampin' Up! Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack

My stampin' friend Yapha brought a fun sketch challenge to my attention. It's called Seize the Birthday and they share a sketch for two weeks. During the first week, they invite you to share feminine cards based on the sketch; then on the second week, you use the same sketch to create a masculine card. Here's the latest and since it's week one, feminine is the way to go.


Even knowing I needed to make a girly card, I still grabbed Midnight Muse card stock and this sheet of Designer Series paper from our Print Poetry Stack. Why? I don't know!! But by pulling out some girly border decor, rhinestones and a now retired Bubble Queen I was able to turn it around and meet the challenge! Who said girly stuff can't be blue? I think this would make a great birthday card with a spa gift certificate stuffed inside :)

Before you go: remember today is the last day for FREE shipping. To take advantage of the promotion, just click here to be directed to my on-line store. Have fun shopping and thanks for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!


Supply details: 

Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (Spring 2013 Catalog; item #129312)
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, girl and sentiment images are from Bubble Queen, retired
Colors: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Tools: Scallop Trim Border punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, Big Shot, dots embossing folder
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Links: Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

Comments

  1. What a beautiful color combination! Love the girlie card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the Bubble Queen, and that's a great use of it! Those colors are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Adriana, I love that you used the blue papers and the stamped image you used is so much fun! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to brighten up that print! Blue is my favorite color, so I believe it is a girly color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun image and fantastic take on the sketch :) So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the Print Poetry! And I love how you made a girly card with this print. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!