Stampin' Up! Oh, Hello Quick Card

I have a thing for quick cards this week. We're nearing the end of the school year and my brain is not quite engaging with "today" but with events scheduled tomorrow, next week, this summer and - oh my gosh… is my baby really headed for high school next fall? But who said you have to create complicated to make something worth sending, anyway?! So, in the spirit of quick, here's the first of several quick cards. Be sure to check back this week for at least two more ideas :)


Isn't this fun? Just one stamp used repeatedly and with colors from the same color family. Easy, peasy but oh, so cute! 

*Tip: use a tiny hole punch on the edges of the card stock to keep the Linen Thread from slipping up or down the card.

Supply details:
Stamps: Oh, Hello
Colors: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig
Embellishments: Linen Thread
Links: Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7
Get future posts via e-mail

Retired Items for Sale - Prices Reduced!

Comments

  1. I love this. I pinned it so I can remember it. I have not purchased this set yet but between this card and what they showed at regionals this week, I think I better just get it now. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the colors and thanks for the tip on twine. I will check back to see the rest of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card! And all those chevrons are lined up so perfectly! Fabulous one layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, girl! You really are on a role with the single layer cards this week! Love it. Are you practicing for the swap at convention? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!