Stampin' Up! Epic Day This and That

Have you seen the new Epic Day This and That Bundle? Oh my - this kit is SO fun! I had one plan when I opened the kit, but that flew out the window as soon as I started opening up the individual pieces.

 I can now tell you three things with certainty:

  • I understand why crafty people are going gaga over washi tape. 
  • Every scrapbook page this year will probably end up date stamped with this uber cute Rotary Stamp. You will likely see it on a few cards, too.
  • My small purses will be relegated to the back of the closet. This book needs to be with me so I can fill it with ideas and random thoughts… and play with the stickers. 

Want to see what I'm talking about? Well, here's a peek at my first page (so far) as I was working on next Saturday's Unscripted Sketches project.

You can see one of the sticker sheets, two of the rolls of washi tape and even some of the Designer Series Paper. And my guys - aren't they cute?

And here's a little snippet of said Unscripted project. I used some of these same supplies on a scrapbook page. Come back Saturday for the sketch and the whole page :)



Supply details:
The items are available individually; however the Epic Day This and That Bundle will save you 15% through April 30, 2013 (item #133350)



Links: Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7 
Get future posts via e-mail
Retired Items for Sale - Prices Reduced!

Comments

  1. I am loving this bundle as well, and yes, the Washi tape is super fun! I can't wait for more in the new catalog. The snippets of your page are great, I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ga ga over the washi tape too. I never knew what I was missing. Love what you are doing with yours. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, Washi tape. I had been holding out for SU to come up with some. It was really hard!
    Your pages are wonderful, and I see an interesting graduation going on there :) Can't wait to hear the story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!