Stampin' Up! Animal Talk on a Fab Friday

I ran across a new (to me) challenge today. It's called Fab Friday and it looks like they do both sketch and color challenges. Fun! Here's today's sketch:


With it being Friday and all, how about a quick card so you still have time to talk your hubby into taking you out to eat? :)


Sketch provided by: Fab Friday 13(click to visit!)

Product Supply details: 

International Bazaar Designer Series Paper (126920)
Stamps: Animal Talk
Colors: Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Pacific Point (in the dap)
Tools: Big Shot, Needlepoint Border embossing folders, Modern Label Punch, circle dies
Embellishments: Dazzling Details


Links: Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

Comments

  1. Love this clean crisp card! Great colors and I love that popped up frog! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so fun and happy. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card - and I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bright card, Adriana. I'm CASEing this for a frog lovin' grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with this sketch, and those colors are fantastic! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and fresh! Love the bright colors! Very springy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously? This is so adorable! I can't even get over it. Love all the details. I will miss this set for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh geez, I just realized that is not the frog from the RMH set, now I think I need to get this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is some great fussy cutting around that little frog! I ♥ the embossed stitching framing the details too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!