Unscripted Sketches 192 Jetson's Hi

It's challenge time! Here's and easy sketch for you from Unscripted Sketches. Enjoy!!

Sometimes it's fun just to play around, isn't it? I was organizing card stock scraps (somehow my bins had colors from other groups in it), and then I got an idea. I guess you could say that this card is inspired by watching episodes of the Jetsons with my boys ;)



Product Supply details:
Colors: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
Tools: Big Shot, Lattice Folder, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch
Embellishments: Mini Silver Brads
Other: letters and arrow cut with Silhouette
Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

Comments

  1. Your sketch card is brilliant ... love those poppin' colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! I love the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Your's by the Jetsons, mine by Downton Abbey. Must have been a TV-inspiration kind of weekend. :) I love it. Very fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I love that arrow!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this!! Such a fun, fun card!! The colors are awesome and that arrow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the Jetsons! I remember watching those as a kid, and with my kids! Eep Op Ork Uh-Uh!
    Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dark blue layers and the sparkles on the arrow - great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!