Stampin' Up! My Friend


The hello image from My Friend is one of my favorite sentiment stamps. I love the way it scrolls out to the side. Here it is layered over scraps of dry embossed card stock that lay unused in my scrap box as well as a beautiful silhouette image from the same set. And since I don't know how to use purple, the monochromatic look wins the day! My favorite touch? The little tiny pink rhinestones from a flower kit we sold last year. They are sprinkled onto the designer paper and both parts of the sentiment. I can't resist the bling...

Thanks for stopping by!

Project Notes:  Based on a sketch by Clean & Simple Sketches (1/4/2012)

Product Supply details:
Stamps: My Friend
Colors: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka dots embossing folder, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Scallop Border punch
Embellishments: retired Designer Series Paper (hostess pack) and jewels from a flowers kit 


Links: Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card! Great use of the purples, and nice fussy cutting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your purple card turned out lovely! I am so glad to see that set pulled out and used, that hello is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful! Love the purples together. And those jewels are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - I'd say you absolutely know how to use purple - and scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!