Stampin' Up! From My Heart

There are some stamp sets that just call to a girl and no matter how hard she tries to resist…. well, you know.


The "hard to resist" stamp set used here is our From My Heart. It has some really nice sentiments and each of them is just displayed so beautifully. (See the entire set below.)

For this card, I stamped the Charles Dickens quote/image three times: twice in Soft Suede and once in So Saffron. The first image was left as-is, except that I cut it out (in a circle). I fussy cut the friendship banner from the second Soft Suede stamped image and adhered it over the original with Stampin' Dimensionals. Finally, I fussy cut the tea pot from the So Saffron stamped image and also adhered it with Dimensionals. It took me longer to choose the paper to go behind it than it did to assemble the image! :)

Product Supply details: 

Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (126904)
Stamps: From My Heart (clear mount 126557)
Colors: So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Paper Snips (103579)
Embellishments: Victoria Lace Trim (118481), Jewels Basic Pearls (119247), Chocolate Chip 5/8" satin ribbon (109065)

Other: swirls embossing folder
Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed


Available in Clear or Wood Mount, Digital (svg) and in German

Comments

  1. Oh, I do know what you mean! This is adorable, I'm glad you caved and bought the set!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!