Holiday List of all Lists

A new download caught my eye today. It's called Holiday List of all Lists and it was designed to help you stay organized throughout the holiday season. I'm thinking it will be good for year-round use. I particularly like the Menu Plan since that type of organization helps us to spend less at the grocery store and also helps with meal prep throughout the week. I have this habit of scribbling notes on a piece of paper and then tossing it along with the grocery list when I get home. My plan is to print out the menu plan and put it in a glass photo frame; then I can use a white board marker to write the list every week. (As opposed to printing out a new list every week…)


If you own a Cricut, you will be happy to know that this kit includes a 70 piece SVG stamp brush set. So not only does the image "stamp" but it serves as a die cut as well. Cool!

Holiday List of All Lists includes:
  • 4-page designer template (11" x 8-1/2")
  • 70-piece SVG stamp brush set. SVG files can be used by digital cutting machines, so this is applicable to those of you who own a Cricut.
  • 17 embellishments
Item # 132561 ($5.95, no shipping or sales tax for digital downloads)

Comments