Unscripted Sketches 178 Patterned Party Balloons

My little guy just had another birthday. I say "little" but he's twelve and nearly as tall as I am. So don't tell him I said little. I made a dude card for him, but while I was at it, I made this girly card based on this week's Unscripted Sketch challenge. The balloons remind me of birthday parties and everything fun.


In case you are wondering how the balloons came together:

  • Stamp the cluster of Balloons in So Saffron onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. 
  • Then stamp the cluster three times using different coordinating colors. Fussy cut balloons from each of these three clusters. Yes, it will take a little while :)
  • Use the cluster stamped first as a guide for placement of the balloons. 
  • Adhere the balloons into place; use Stampin' Dimensionals to make a few of the balloons float above the others and add extra balloons if desired. 
  • The satin ribbon to hold the "strings" in place.


Inspired by: Unscripted Sketches #178




 Product Supply details:
Stamps: Patterned Party (123067)
Colors: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Melon Mambo, So Saffron

Tools: Paper Snips (103579), Big Shot (113439), Perfect Polka Dots folder, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Embellishments: Saffon Satin Ribbon (122982)

Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

Comments

  1. That card is sure to make anyone smile ... fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adriana, I liked your card when I saw this weeks challenge. Your witch card is cute too. Thanks for your comments on my Postage Due Card.
    Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again with the fussy cutting!! Wow, but it looks so great! Love all of those balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the bright colors and all the detail you put into your cards always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Love all the fun colors and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bright colors on this card are so pretty. What a fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!