Unscripted Sketches 174 Aviary

What's the word, bird? The word around here is the new sketch challenge at Unscripted posted this morning. I took a lot of liberty with the sketch, but had so much fun making this silly card. The owl has personality doesn't he? I know owls have eyes like this, but doesn't this one look shocked? Or maybe just "Hey, I'm talkin' to you!"


Hee hee, fun! Can't wait to get this one in the mail. :)

Visit the Unscripted Sketches site for more ideas.

Product Supply details:
Stamps: Aviary (120462)
Colors: Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip

Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
Tools: Paper Snips (103579), Big Shot (113439), Itty Bitty Banners (129267), Fancy Fan embossing folder (127751), 1" circle punch (119868), 1 1/4" circle punch (119861)
Non-Su!: large  dots folder, sentiment is from a bird set I picked up somewhere (?)

Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

Comments

  1. Such a cute card - love the birdhouses! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post just as much as I love your card! You made me giggle....cuz that owl does look a bit dazed and confused! Great composition and attention to detail (like the pearls!). Fabulous job with our sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally loved reading your post and love your card. Its put a huge smile on my face. Thanks for sharing and thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real smile-maker! glad u joined us at the US blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future.
    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!
    My site - clarastil.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be one of my favorite stamp set...the owl is adorable. I love the colors you used-lovely card!
    Great take on this week's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! Love those colors you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is adorable! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! The colors you chose are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That silly owl is definitely saying "Hey I'm talking to you" lol! Either that or giving the mom look :) Darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!