Unscripted Sketches Scentsational Morning Cup

Lately I've been cutting back on caffeine. It simply doesn't like me any more and it's not worth feeling lousy when I indulge. The problem is that I'm up against my genetic code and my marriage. I submit to  you this proof: My mother is Colombian and my father is Cuban. And I married a Colombian. See?

One cup I do not intend to give up is my morning cup. It's playing nice and as this card says, "A morning without coffee... is like sleep."


The cup and steam image you see here are two images from the Scentsational Season stamp set shared in our Holiday 2012 catalog. The coordinating framelit set Holiday Collection contains a steel rule die for each image, making it easy to perfectly trim each image.

The layout of the card is based on our sketch challenge at Unscripted Sketches. CLICK HERE to visit the website and see a variety of projects based on this sketch. Thanks for stopping by!

Inspired by: Unscripted Sketches #171

Product Supply details:
Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906)
Stamps: Scentsational Season (121190), Morning Cup (120489)
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
Embellishments: Brads - Glimmer Subtle (121004), Jewels Basic Pearls (119247)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Framelits Holiday Collection (127814), Modern Label punch (119849), 2 1/2" circle punch (120906), 1 3/8" circle punch (119860)

Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

Comments

  1. Love the card! I miss making cards in our group, soooo much. You are so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not mean at all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!