Stampin' Up! Perfectly Preserved Bundle Preview

A few of my family members and friends enjoy gardening and canning. I have a brown thumb, no green to it all, so I am especially grateful when they share their bounty!  While in Georgia earlier this month, my parents and brother shared relish made from fresh jalapenos, garden tomatoes (including a heirloom tomato that could pass as a small pumpkin), herbs and cucumbers the size of my arm. What can I say... my brother admitted his generosity with the garden fertilizer. Now you know that Miracle Grow's claims are valid!

In our Holiday catalog (due out August 1st), Stampin' Up! has included a fun stamp set complete with canning jar and 13 other images to fill and/or decorate the jar. Perfectly Preserved is also offered with a coordinating Framelit set that will cut out most of the images within the set! I will show you some of the other images another day, but today I wanted to share a summer card that uses the jar a little differently.


Project Notes:
  • The bees are from a retired stamp set called Farm Fever
  • The jar and the flowers are just two of the images from Perfectly Preserved; they were easily cut out using the coordinating framelit.
  • The bees' wings and the center of the flowers were touched up with a bit of Dazzling Details for sparkle. 
  • The background was embossed using our Woodgrain Folder (also offered in the Holiday catalog). 
Please let me know if you would like a copy of the Holiday Mini catalog. (No demonstrators please.)

One last note. Looking for other retired stamps? Visit my For Sale page for discounted stamps and Big Shot dies. Thanks for stopping by!

Product Supply details:
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved (Clear Mount #126692), Farm Fever (Retired)
Colors: Crumb Cake , Basic Black, Whisper White, Primrose Petals*, Raspberry Ripple*

Embellishments: Linen Thread (104199), Dazzling Details (124117)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Framelits Cannery Set (127822), Woodgrain Embossing Folder (127821)
* In Color Collection 2012-2014

Links: Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. So cute! I love the bees in the jar idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! I love how you tilted the jar and layered the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic idea!! So, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious, Adrianna! I love the bees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, such a unique take on the jar! Thanks to Nancy for recommending your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so adorable! Love those bees coming out of the jar. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!