Stampin' Up! Googly Ghouls with Googlie eyes

It's only July and I'm already thinking about Halloween. I can't help it. My Club Hostess Dyanne saw the new Googly Ghouls stamp set (due out August 1) and asked if we could use it. My 11 year old saw it and insisted we need to have it. I didn't say no. And then I remembered a fun technique shared by Kim Bolzenthal and I knew this was a winning combination, sure to please our entire group. And my son. ;)




Project Details:

  • The crinkly shiny background was created with Kim's technique. No spoilers today, but I invite you to check back on Tuesday for a tutorial. LINK TO TUTORIAL
  • The mummy was stamped with Stazon Black and trimmed using detail scissors.
  • The self-adhesive Gogglie eyeball is sized to coordinate perfectly with all images in this set; simply peel and stick.
  • Two Mini Silver Brads give the o's in BOO eyes of their own.

I hope the ladies enjoy the technique and card today. If you would like to see another card using this technique and stamp set, be sure to visit again tomorrow. I've created another card using three other images from this set along with a Tangerine Tango version of the technique. See you then!

 Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Product Supply details:
Stamps: Googly Ghouls
Colors: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla; Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (126906)

Embellishments: Googlies (127539), Silver Mini Brads (122941)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Apothecary Framelits (127003), Small Oval punch (120908), 1 1/4" circle (119861), Paper Piercing Tool (126189)
plus two special ingredients for the technique...

Links: Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7

Comments

  1. This is too cute!! I love the shapes behind the mummy, and I can't wait to hear about ho you made the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one too. The layout is so cute and I will be checking out your other post to learn the technique too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this little ghost!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Love those googlies images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!