Stampin' Up! 2012 Catalog Swap

A fun way to get paper crafting ideas is to participate in a swap. At Stampin' Addicts, we are doing a few swaps this month, most of which are focused on items in our 2012 Catalog. Here is one of my swap cards featuring a new stamp set, Trust God along with a new framelit set Apothecary Accents.



By the way - this is a great way to use up scraps of card stock. If the rainbow effect isn't your thing, consider using one color, different shades of the same color or coordinating patterns. Enjoy!

Inspired by: Paper Crafts magazine samples
Product Supply details: 


--> Stamp Set: Trust God
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, 3/4" and 1-1/4" circle punches, Paper Piercing Tool
Embellishment: Brads (Brights)

-->
Links: Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Wow! What a fabulous card! I love all of the circles! Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo - I love this!! What a great - easy peasy card with tons of "punch"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this in person and I'm in love with it. Fabulous card. Great way to use up some scraps too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and playful card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love those bouncing balls of color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! I wish I was swapping cuz I want one!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!