Stampin' Up! Patterned Party

May is one of those months in my family where we celebrate a lot of birthdays. Since I seem to have given away most of my cards, this is the week where I play catch up so that there is something to pop in the mail. :)

Today's card was created using more of the images from Patterned Party, the same stamp set used to create my son's card (shared Monday). This one is for my young cousin Isa, so I was able to make this one girlie with bows and bling. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


It wasn't until after I had edited the photo that I noticed the wonky bow (located top, left).  Jeepers, I'll fix that before I send it out. But until then, check out a little detail under the crooked bow:

 
There is a heart shaped Itty Bitty Button layered over the big Brights button. The smallest heart on our Heart to Heart punch fits this button just perfectly, so I was able to layer a heart of patterned paper between the buttons for additional color. Fun! (Note: If you enjoy using our Itty Bitty Buttons, you may want to get this punch right away; it is on the retirement list, discounted down to $9.49 and supplies are limited to what is in stock right now.)

In case you were wondering :) 
Layout: DeNami sketch 12
Stamps: Patterned Party, Fabulous Phrases
Colors: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. I like shades of red, white and blue for a card - and I'm not retiring my heart-to-heart punch as long as there's Valentine's Day, weddings and my hubby birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Love that double button. Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable. I love how you layered the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Perfect birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool layered buttons! Love that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!