Stampin' Up! Framelits and the Z-fold card

I've got a good link for you today. It's all about this z-fold card:






See the portion with the sentiment? It is also visible once the card is opened. I remember making these and having to use a hobby blade to cut the swivel portion. It doubt it ranked as a "favorite class" among my customers... However, using Framelit dies makes the process much much easier. And of course, you also get the opportunity to use three of the six dies included in the set on one project!

Here is a view of the card once opened:


Fun, huh? For instruction on how to create this card, step-by-step, I'll just direct you to the original source. Enjoy!
Technique: Debbie M. Z-fold


Product Supply details:
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Memorable Moments
Colors: Kiwi Kiss, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry

Designer Series Paper: Floral District
Other: Big Shot, Framlits - Labels Collection, Boho flower punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Links: Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. I know it's been a LONG time since you posted it, but Debbie's link no longer works. I hope you will post a tutorial so this cute card can be recreated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!