Stamp-a-ma-jig rediscovered

I was ready to gush about our new In-Colors and improved stamp pads, but we will have to skip those topics for today. There's this great tool that really helps you to stamp where you want to stamp. No, it's not new. I've had it for years, but for some reason I set it aside and ignored it. And I'm not the only one...I've read the threads of the guilty on crafting sites.... LOL

This tool, called a Stamp-a-ma-jig, is simply the best at helping you position images exactly where you want them. It makes easy work of images that are meant to be stamped together - think of the truck stamp with goodies piled in back - but it is also helpful for stamping sentiments. Imagine being able to put words together to create what you want to say and both of them going on straight..... amazing! Laugh at me - go ahead. I deserve ridicule! lol



If you'd like to know more about this tool, you'll be happy to know that instructions are included on the box but step-by-step photos are also shared in our 2012-2013 Catalog. (If you do better with video, a quick search on Youtube will pull up a few for you.) Enjoy!

In case you were wondering :)
see the awesome SAMJ tool below
Stamps: Just Believe, Fabulous Phrases
Colors: Whisper White, 2012-2014 In Colors
Other: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Jewels Basic Pearls
Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed


Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049 ($11.95)

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card! I love my SAMJ -- I'm always happier when I use it, but of course I don't take it out as often as I should...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post & lovely card.....chalk me up as guilty! I don't use mine as much as I should either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the sailboat extends beyond the circle ... fabulous design (and congrats to hubby ... been there done that & I know it's tons of work for both of you).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely lovely. I think your honey will love it! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful masculine card! love the sailboat and the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just dusted off the SAMJ this weekend to re-introduce to my stamp club. Love it! And a very pretty card, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!