Unscripted Sketches 156 Christmas?


When I first reviewed this week's challenge, I immediately considered creating a scrapbook page. Wouldn't it be great for that? But no, I was in a card-making mood and for some strange reason felt compelled to make a Christmas card. Yes, in April. Add this one to the make-a-few-a-month challenge we have going at Stampin' Addicts and I will have absolutely no excuse to forgo sending cards this year...

Fa La La La La, La La La La!
Be sure to stop by the Unscripted Sketches site for additional ideas and inspiration. Our design team has so many gifted crafters and you will be WOWed by the variety of styles shown. Want to play along? Link to your project so we can stop by and check it out!


In case you were wondering :) 
Colors: Basic Black, Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White
 Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. I love the fact that you didn't use it as a scrapbook page! Look how happy those carolers are! There's just something exciting about a black Christmas card! Great use of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was a scrapbook page too. LOL :) your card is great. It's never too early for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I should be taking your lead and getting a head start on christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adriana! I can't remember if I posted a comment before or not, so I'll post another. :)

    Your card is absolutely adorable! Love the images, and your take on the sketch. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!