Introducing Designer Series Fabric!

That's right... FABRIC!  There are so many ways a crafter can use fabric; yes, even a paper-crafter.  Here's just one project we'll be working on in my next special projects class (September 19th). Stay tuned for more ideas.

Keep in mind that this fabric is just one of the fabulous things-to-see in our upcoming Holiday Mini catalog. Like our Idea Book & Catalog, the Mini is filled with wonderful project ideas as well as great seasonal supplies.
Note: If you are already one of my current customers, you should receive your copy within the next week or so. If you are not on my list and would like to receive a copy, let me know! I'll be happy to either send one in the mail or send a pdf file to your e-mail.


Thanks for stopping by!



Tools and Embellishments: Big Shot (113439), Stampin' Up! Island Floral die (118871) Need supplies? Click to SHOP NOW Thank you!

Comments