Today's the day

I usually consider myself a "card-maker". Occasionally, however, I'll use my supplies for something a little different. (Shocker, I know...) While cleaning out my office closet last week, I came across a set of votive holders I had purchased on clearance at a local box store. I knew they would make a cute gift, but I never got around to actually doing anything with them.
Well, today's the day! 
Cute! And it feels so good to use up supplies I had sitting around! They are rather "spring" looking, but I think I can fill them with candy (or a candle...) and get someone to accept one ;)

Thank you for stopping by; now, I challenge you to go use up one of those stand-by items!


Supplies: 
Paper: Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper (retired)
Tools/Other: Big Shot (113439), Daisies #2 Bigz Die (114520), 1/4" grosgrain in Mellow Moss and Apricot Appeal (both now retired)
Used with every project: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Paper Cutter (104152), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579)
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. Your cleaning out and using up sure looks a whole lot nicer than what happens when I do it! Great idea! They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!