It's July 1!

Today's the day we usher in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog - Woo hoo! Those of you who stopped by my house on Sunday have your copy now and I sure hope you've made the time to take a look through. I am SO excited about the variety of images available this year as well as the organizational tools and new accessories. And, as I've had more time to play with our new color selections, I'm getting more and more energized to do some serious crafting! I hope you are, too.

All rambling aside, I have a quick card to share with you today; it uses a new Level 1 Hostess set called Because I Care.

Stampin' Write markers in a variety of colors (listed below) made it easy to color in my flower, leaves and stem. For variety, do a google search on hydrangeas - you'll see that they bloom in several different colors. (The purple and deep blue are gorgeous!)

Although the silver dots you see here are not from our company, I'm happy to tell you that we now offer half-back rhinestones and pearls. I can't wait to get my hands on them! The packets include 150 pieces (50 each in 3 sizes) plus three 2-5/8" strips of connected 3 mm stones for only $4.95. Eek!

If you would like a copy of the new IB&C, contact me and we'll go over your options. Until then, thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Because I Care
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers in: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke
Tools/Other: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Rhinestone stickers (silver), Corner Rounder
Always used: Stampin' Mist, Stampin' Scrub, Tabletop Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips 
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments