DivaSC93 Just Believe

 It's Saturday and time for another Sketch Challenge/Blog Hop with the Utah Divas! Don't forget, I'm just one stop along the hop. You're link for the next stop, I've included them below.

This was one fun sketch  - I can't wait to see what the others have in store for you. My card is not the first idea I had - but I totally dig it ;) Hope you do, too!



Who would have thought that our 2-step Bird punch would create such lovely rosebuds? I was totally floored when I saw it and couldn't wait to use it on a project. Simple paper weaving created a nice background here and was a quick and easy layer to make using scraps of Crumb Cake card stock. Because of the "organic" feel of the basket and flowers, simple Hemp Twine provided just the right textured embellishment; however, I also included a couple of colored pearl stickers for just a little touch of glam.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope that you liked my card! And now on to our next stop on the hop - Becky. Have a great creative weekend!
ETA (edited to add): I've checked a few of the blogs this morning and many of the posts are not up. Here are the Divas who are participating:
Carol M.
Jeannette
Tammy
Becky
Supplies:
Stamps*: Just Believe (C120453)
Stampin' Write Markers: Always Artichoke (105113), Cherry Cobbler (119681), Old Olive (100079)
Paper: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Always Artichoke (105119), Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650)
Tools/Other: 2-step Bird XL punch (117191), Hemp Twine (100982), 2-way Glue pen (100425), Block D, Pearl Stickers
Used with every project: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Paper Cutter (104152), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642) 
(*C=Clear Mount Stamp Set item number, W=Wood Mount)
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. oh wow Adriana ... this is just gorgeous!! I havent made these rosebuds so will have to give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Love those rose buds on the bottom. That was the hardest part of this sketch for me. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!!! this is gorgeous. it's almost like the buds are climbing up the garden wall. fabulous job with this sketch. xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adriana this is gorgeous!!! I must give the rosebuds a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo pretty!! I love how you used the flowers at the bottom!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!