DivaSC92 Lots of Bots

Time for the Utah Divas Sketch Challenge hop. If you are new to my site and unfamiliar with the "hop", there are a few of us within the group who participate in this challenge. I'll share my project here, then provide you with a link to the next participant below. (And she'll provide the next stop, etc, 'til you make it through the group.) If you want to check out the group's site, click here.

My card today uses some goodies I just received from Stampin' Up! The background paper is from our new Level 1 Hostess pack! The flowers on the vertical strip are from the same sheet as the other (on the flip side). They  reminded me of the Itty Bitty buttons so I knew I had to use them, too!

The three punches shown here are part of a "pack". All three coordinate with the shaped buttons in Bitty Buttons. As you can see they are clear, allowing the color of the punched paper to show through. Ahhh! Easy coordination on your projects - gotta love it!
I hope you enjoyed my card. Now on to Alisa's blog; let's see what she has in store for us today. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Lots of Bots (115293)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908) + Stampin' Write Markers for coloring
Paper: Designer Series Paper Hostess pack (121028), Cajun Craze (119684), Naturals Ivory (101849), Chocolate Chip (textured-119926)
Tools/Other: Linen Thread (104199), Bitty Buttons (118761), Punch Pack Itty Bitty Shapes (118309)
Used with every project: Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959), Paper Cutter (104152), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin' Mist Stamp Cleaner (102394), Stampin' Scrub (102642)
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. oh I love it ... love the colours, the punches and that strip ... awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Adriana! I love it!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. the colors are awesome. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! I didn't really see how I could use that set because I don't have a lot of small children to stamp for but this brings it to a whole new light!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adriana, I love this! It is just too cute! I haven't used this stamp set in quite a while, and now I am inspired to get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this??!! I love that little guy, just might have to break down and buy him!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!