DivaSC90 Bella Studio

 Welcome to another Sketch Challenge with the Utah Divas Int'l. Today, we have another sketch for you to try as well as a number of projects to share on our hop. I hope you enjoy your time with us and that our creativity serves as a springboard for your own.

My card today uses one of my favorite new stamp sets from the new IB&C, Studio Sketches.  I believe this set will be a great addition to anyone's supplies because it isn't overtly feminine and can be used for a traditional or elegant feel.

While making this card, I used one of my favorite tools,  my fingers! I wanted to add just a smidge of color to the pears and was afraid that a blender pen would smudge the stamped image. So I dabbed my finger into the Certainly Celery ink and just tapped a tiny bit of color onto them. It worked so well I chose another finger and dabbed it into Marina Mist for the jar! My son laughed at me - but hey, I always end up with ink on myself somewhere so why not put it to use? (Another "random" tool - the cork you see in the photo is for storage of the very sharp Paper-Piercing tool. Inexpensive, and it works great to protect your tote bag and the tip of the tool.)

Now, let's check out Alisa's blog and the lovely creation she's prepared for you. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps: Bella Toile (background), Studio Sketches *NEW
Ink: Early Espresso, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist
Paper: River Rock, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Naturals Vanilla, Paper Vellum
Tools/Other: Silver Brads, Paper-piercing Tool, Stampin' Sponges, Block D 
Every project uses: Stampin' Mist, Stampin' Scrub, Tabletop Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. omg, i love this card. it's perfect. just beautiful!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! What a great way to use the vellum paper in this sketch. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Adrianna, this has to be my favorite card of this week's challenge. It is so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply stunning! I love how you used the vellum layer! Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! Love it!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!