Summer Mini Swaps

For the next couple of days, I'll be sharing a variety of cards (and 1 page)  showcasing stamps from the Summer Mini Catalog. Trina C. at Stampin' Addicts hosted a swap for projects using these items. One important detail was that the project had to be something we could use in a workshop.

This appealed to me so much because, while I love making detailed cards, I often enjoy sitting down making cards that DON'T take all day or break the bank! I hope you enjoy these samples as much as I did. And if you would like to hop over and check out the Stampin' Addicts site, click here. I believe you'll be impressed by the nice people there and the great info shared. Enjoy!


This card showcases two new builder wheels Posy Party and Thoughtful Friend.
It was created and shared by Tandra Boyer.

Great for a wedding or shower, this card share images from Blissful Bride.
Created and shared by: Anna Mills

Love the colors and style of this card! Shown here: Elements of Style
Created and Shared by: Mary Rindal

Be sure to check back for additional projects!

Comments