Monogram So Sweet

Monogram Sweet is, hands down, the best set for making Monogram cards. Combine it basic card making tools and embellishments and you've got all the ingredients you need for some striking personalized cards.

 I made these cards in less than an hour. I probably could have made more (or finished these faster) if I hadn't been dancing along with my favorite music! Not a bad way to spend an hour, what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies: 
Stamps: Monogram Sweet
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Blush Blossom, Ruby Red and Naturals Vanilla card stock, random patterned paper
Tools/Other: 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 3/4" circle punches, rhinestone and pearl stickers
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. What a great gift idea, and I could use these for myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty--I just love monogram cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!