Monday Morning Faith

I recently read a book entitled, "Monday Morning Faith". In short, it's a fictional story about a woman who learns about living God's plan for her. It was a good read and while reading it, I found the need to write down a few things to consider for my own life. Thus was born the idea to make a little faith journal to record these thoughts and ideas.
The base of the book is our little 5x5 Chipboard Album. The pages are unlined, making it perfect for making notes or even drawing if that's what you prefer. The letters and swirls on the cover are also chipboard elements; Craft Stampin' Spots made it easy to apply ink directly to them as well as the edges of the book. Once dried, I used Crystal Effects to glue them to the book. (It adhered so well, I don't think the letters will ever come off!) And of course, some ribbon scraps decorate the binding - just for fun ;)

Now the book is so cute that I think it will become a gift for someone! Guess I'll just have to stick to my post-it notes for now!

Supplies: 
Stamps: None, can you believe it?!
Ink:  Earth Elements Craft Stampin' Spots (*ret)
Paper:
Tools/Other: Various Ribbons, 5x5 On Board Chipboard Album, Crystal Effects, letters and swirls are remnants from various chipboard sets
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. Good idea! No reason one's Bible study notebook can't be adorable, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!