Diva Sketch 88


It's Saturday again and time for a sketch challenge with the Utah Divas. If you'd like to check out the group's blog, click here. Otherwise, read on and I'll share the link for the next stop on today's hop.




I really like the little frog on this image, don't you? He looks like he's enjoying the view of my bright flowers. I don't know that I've ever seen flowers this color in real life... but hey, they work with the paper! *grin*
The card is easy to figure out, so I'll just point out a little detail: I used my Desktop Paper Trimmer to cut 3 thin strips of Tempting Turquoise card stock. (This cutter makes it so easy, no shredding or fuzzy edges!) Other options might be to use a wider strip of paper, a series of die cuts or perhaps some ribbon.
Well, that's it for me. Thanks for stopping by!

---->Next stop, Alisa's blog<----

Supplies:
Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Old Olive, StazOn Black, Assorted Stampin' Write Markers for coloring in the image
Paper: Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla, Island Oasis Designer Series Paper
Tools/Other: Hemp (Twine), Buttons
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments

  1. Love it! That frog is just adorable, and I love the colors!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is that little stamp?? great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable!!!! I just love it! I love the three little strips of cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, and this stamp set is one of my favorites! Everything coordinates beautifully with the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the buttons and the 3 strips of paper! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have used that DSP... that is one particular pattern I find challenging.. The frog is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is too stinkin' cute, adriana. great job. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Adriana!! That image is just too cute with the frog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors you've used!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the sketch, loved how you used the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!