Are you Awash with Flowers?

I recently received my preview order from our upcoming catalog. One of my absolute favorite items in the box was our new Color Coach (shown here, left). The front of the card is a full sized color swatch and the back contains at least 2 recommended color combinations. I was also very impressed with a few of the cards which teach some of the basics of color theory.

For my card today, I chose the color combo shared on the Real Red card. It recommends using Bashful Blue and Crumb Cake (formerly called "Kraft") with this Red. I used them to make a quick card and practice my two-step stampin'. (Looks like I need to keep practicing....lol)
Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think about the color combo or my very simple card. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Awash With Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crumb Cake (formerly known as Kraft) pad & marker, Bashful blue, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Tools/Other: Paper Snips for fine detail cutting, Blocks C & H for clear mount stamps
Need supplies? Click here to Shop Now. Thank you!

Comments