Ahhh! Rain!

Summer is in full swing here in Central Floria and, lucky for us, we're getting some cloud cover and rain this afternoon. I'm very grateful, because let me tell you - it felt like an oven outside yesterday!

I'm catching up on board games with my boys and then will be able to let them have some video game time this afternoon so that I can escape2 my craft room. I hope to complete some projects to share with you this week. I've recently subscribed to Technique Junkies and boy do I have some fun new stuff to try out - I can't wait!

In the meantime, I also wanted to remind you that many of our retiring accessories (including paper, inks, embellishments, etc.) are only available while supplies last. In fact, stock of many of the retiring reinkers and markers has been depeleted so they are no longer available at all! In case you have some items you'd like to stock-up on, HERE is the list (taken from the most recent update). You can click on the Stampin' Up! logo above to be directed to my official company site and do your shopping there; or if you prefer, just contact me and I'll be happy to help you out. My sons want me to play Monopoly next - trust me.... I will welcome your call! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments