4 more from the Summer Mini

Woo hoo! 4 more projects to share with you today. I need to participate in more swaps, don't I? Drop a comment and let me know if you enjoy looking at samples as much as I do :)

This 6x6 scrapbook page features images from our Sentimental Journey stamp set.
Created and Shared by our swap hostess:  Trina Caraway

Love the look of this card; it showcases Watercolor Trio.
Created and Shared by Rhonda G.

Love this patriotic Red, White & Blue!
Created and Shared by: Shelley Zarling 

Last, but definitely not least:
Enjoy some Sweet Scoops this Summer!
Created and Shared by: Kelli Waters

Want to see more from the Stampin' Addicts? Be sure to stop by this tomorrow when I'll be taking part in a blog hop with the group. Start here and I'll provide you with the link to continue on the hop and see tons of great projects. See you then!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. Your blog header looks, mmmm, fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS look of your blog! It's not too "busy", as so many are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!