Pedaling Past

Our stamp class today will be working on Easel cards today. This is my sample to share with the class; I just received the new Pedaling Past stamp set and couldn't resist using it right away! Some notes about this card:
  • The card base is made using the Easel card technique here. Very easy and such a fun way to share a card!
  • I kept the colors very monochromatic this time. Here, the card base is Perfect Plum accented with Pale Plum (a retiring color) and a little bit of Elegant Eggplant. Whisper White serves as my neutral.
  • I only variated from these colors on the bicycle by coloring with Barely Banana and Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Markers. (My coloring skills seem to be on vacation, but YOU can try stamping the bicycle with StazOn and coloring in fun and exciting colors! *grin*)
  • The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes - an extremely versatile set of  stamps! It's punched out with our Large Oval Punch and layered over a die cut from our Sizzlits 4-pk Lots of Tags.
Thank you for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with a fun card using the latest sketch from Utah Divas. See you then!

Comments

  1. this card is screaming my name you know. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!